ScaleBlaster SB-2800 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
Discover a better way to descale your water!
The ScaleBlaster SB-2800 industrial descaler is a highly effective scale remover that is designed to efficiently condition hard water. Unlike other descaling systems, this one does not require the use of salt, chemicals, or filters. By removing limescale, the descaler protects the plumbing system and reduces maintenance costs. Not only that, but it also makes the water soft, healthy, and environmentally friendly!
The descaler runs on 90 to 264 VAC with an output voltage of 20 VDC. It can also be used on galvanized or steel pipes with magnetic characteristics that are up to 20 inches on recirculating water or up to 10 inches in one-shot. The ScaleBlaster SB-2800 descaler has a sturdy design that is weatherproof, easy to use, and durable, ensuring a longer service life. Its enclosure is made of 16-gauge steel with a gland plate and polycarbonate window, and a powder-coated gray finish. The dimensions are 24 inches long, 20 inches wide, and 8 inches thick. It is wall-mounted and can be used on pipes up to 28 inches in diameter. Additionally, the 52-foot signal cable is made from special 8 AWG stranded wire.
Installation of the ScaleBlaster SB-2800 is hassle-free, and it can be installed both indoors and outdoors. What's more, it is maintenance-free, and it costs less than half the price of a typical water softener! The secret to the descaler's effectiveness is the scientifically developed signal it produces, which resonates inside the pipes, preventing calcium molecules from adhering to the pipe walls. As a result, limescale dissolves and is flushed out of the pipes. This descaler is versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications, including cooling towers, chillers, boilers, injection molding, irrigation, military bases, mining, oil wells, naval and cruise ships, power generation, pulp and paper manufacturing, wastewater treatment, steel industries, and more. This improves the water's quality, making it softer and silkier, without losing the calcium necessary for human health. This descaler is definitely like no other!
This comes with a 3-year warranty and is listed under UL/CUL standards. It is made in the USA by ScaleBlaster, a trusted leader in the industry that integrates the finest components to enhance your quality of life.
|Material Gauge:||16 Gauge|
|Use:||Commercial & Industrial|
- Tired of dealing with hard water problems? Say goodbye to them for good with the ScaleBlaster! This eco-friendly, healthy, and economical device provides a better alternative to traditional methods that use salt or chemicals to soften water.
- An Affordable, Long-Lasting Investment for Your Home! The ScaleBlaster is an affordable, one-time investment that provides a long-term solution to hard water problems. With a lifespan of 20-25 years, you won't have to worry about ongoing expenses or maintenance.
- Hassle-Free and Cost-Effective: Unlike traditional methods that require ongoing expenses and maintenance, the ScaleBlaster is hassle-free and cost-effective. It doesn't require salt or chemicals to operate, and it won't increase your water usage or your utility bills.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly! Not only is the ScaleBlaster safe for people on salt restricted diets, but it's also environmentally friendly. It makes the water feel silkier, soap suds wash away easily, and it won't harm the environment.
- Industrial-Grade Quality for Commercial Settings: Looking for a solution for hard water problems in your commercial settings? The ScaleBlaster is designed for industrial use and has a specific input voltage/current to ensure reliable and efficient performance.
- Simple and Effective Technology: The ScaleBlaster uses a simple and effective technology that eliminates calcium buildup, which is the main cause of hard water problems. The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped externally around the incoming pipeline entering the home. The signal sweeps all the frequencies from 1,000 to 20,000 Hz at a rate of 10 times a second. This produces a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose their adhesiveness.
Documents and guides:
Speak with an expert
We Also Recommend
ScaleBlaster SB-4000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-3600 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-1200 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner