ScaleBlaster SB-3600 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
The ScaleBlaster SB-3600 is an industrial descaler that conditions hard water without using salt, chemicals or filters. It removes limescale, protecting the plumbing and lessening its maintenance costs. The water becomes soft, healthy and environmentally friendly. This industrial descaler is easy to install inside or outside buildings. It is maintenance-free and best of all, costs less than half the price for a water softener. This ScaleBlaster SB-3600 descaler produces a scientifically developed signal that resonates inside the pipes, preventing the calcium molecules that produce the limescale from adhering to the pipe walls. The limescale then dissolves and is flushed out of the pipes. This descaler is applicable to be used in cooling towers, chillers, boilers, injection molding, irrigation, military bases, mining, oil wells, naval and cruise ships, power generation, pulp and paper manufacturing, waste water treatment, steel industries and many more. Once treated, the water has beneficial effects. It becomes softer and silkier but without losing the calcium needed by the human bodys health. The ScaleBlaster SB-3600 descaler is wall-mounted and can be used on pipes that are up to 36 inches in diameter. It runs on 90 to 264 VAC with an output voltage of 20 VDC. The descaler operates on a 10-degrees Fahrenheit to a 130-degrees Fahrenheit temperature and should be stored between 2-degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used on galvanized or steel pipes with magnetic characteristic that are up to 24 inches on recirculating water or up to 12 inches pipes on one-shot. Its enclosure is made of 16-gauge steel with a gland plate and polycarbonate window, and a powder-coated grey finish. It has a tough and solid design that makes it durable, weather-proof and easy to use with a longer service life. The dimensions are 24 inches long, 20 inches wide and 8 inches thick. Its 52-foot signal cable is made from special 8 AWG stranded wire. This descaler has a 3-year warranty and listed under UL/CUL standards. It is made in the USA by ScaleBlaster, a trusted leader in the industry that integrates the finest components to complete the way you live.
|Material Gauge:||16 Gauge|
|Use:||Commercial & Industrial|
- Tired of dealing with hard water problems? Say goodbye to them for good with the ScaleBlaster! This eco-friendly, healthy, and economical device provides a better alternative to traditional methods that use salt or chemicals to soften water.
- An Affordable, Long-Lasting Investment for Your Home! The ScaleBlaster is an affordable, one-time investment that provides a long-term solution to hard water problems. With a lifespan of 20-25 years, you won't have to worry about ongoing expenses or maintenance.
- Hassle-Free and Cost-Effective: Unlike traditional methods that require ongoing expenses and maintenance, the ScaleBlaster is hassle-free and cost-effective. It doesn't require salt or chemicals to operate, and it won't increase your water usage or your utility bills.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly! Not only is the ScaleBlaster safe for people on salt restricted diets, but it's also environmentally friendly. It makes the water feel silkier, soap suds wash away easily, and it won't harm the environment.
- Industrial-Grade Quality for Commercial Settings: Looking for a solution for hard water problems in your commercial settings? The ScaleBlaster is designed for industrial use and has a specific input voltage/current to ensure reliable and efficient performance.
- Simple and Effective Technology: The ScaleBlaster uses a simple and effective technology that eliminates calcium buildup, which is the main cause of hard water problems. The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped externally around the incoming pipeline entering the home. The signal sweeps all the frequencies from 1,000 to 20,000 Hz at a rate of 10 times a second. This produces a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose their adhesiveness.
Documents and guides:
Speak with an expert
We Also Recommend
ScaleBlaster SB-4000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2800 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-1200 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner