ScaleBlaster SB-450 Commercial Descaler Water Conditioner
The ScaleBlaster SB-450 is a commercial descaler that conditions hard water without using salt, chemicals or filters. It removes limescale, protecting the plumbing and lessening its maintenance costs. The water becomes soft, healthy and environmentally friendly. This commercial descaler is easy to install inside or outside buildings. It is maintenance-free and best of all, costs less than half the price for a water softener. This ScaleBlaster SB-450 descaler produces a scientifically developed signal that resonates inside the pipes, preventing the calcium molecules that produce the limescale from adhering to the pipe walls. The limescale then dissolves and is flushed out of the pipes. This descaler is applicable to be used in cooling towers, chillers, boilers, restaurants, hotels and condos, health-care facilities, poultry farms, laundry and dry-cleaners, hospitals, greenhouses, water treatment, crop farms and many more. It works on copper, PVC, CPVC and PEX pipes. Once treated, the water has beneficial effects. Clothes and textiles become brighter and whiter, soap is easier to lather and rinse off, skin feels smoother and hair feels more manageable after every shower, but without losing the calcium needed by the human bodys health. The ScaleBlaster SB-450 descaler is wall-mounted and can be used on pipes that are up to 4 inches in diameter. It runs on 90 to 264 VAC with an output voltage of no more than 5 volts DC (open circuit). The descaler operates on a 32-degrees Fahrenheit to a 130-degrees Fahrenheit temperature and should be stored between 10-degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit. Its enclosure is made of 16-gauge steel with a powder-coated ANSI 61 grey finish. It has a tough and solid design that makes it durable, weather-proof and easy to use with a longer service life. The dimensions are 12-1/4 inches long, 15-1/2 inches wide and 6-3/4 inches thick. Its 52-foot signal cable is made from special 18 AWG stranded wire. It can also be used on galvanized or steel pipes with magnetic characteristic that are up to 1-1/2 inches on recirculating water or up to 1-inch pipes on one-shot pass. This descaler has a 5-year warranty and listed under UL/CUL standards. It is made in the USA by ScaleBlaster, a trusted leader in the industry that integrates the finest components to complete the way you live.
- Tired of dealing with hard water problems? Say goodbye to them for good with the ScaleBlaster! This eco-friendly, healthy, and economical device provides a better alternative to traditional methods that use salt or chemicals to soften water.
- An Affordable, Long-Lasting Investment for Your Home! The ScaleBlaster is an affordable, one-time investment that provides a long-term solution to hard water problems. With a lifespan of 20-25 years, you won't have to worry about ongoing expenses or maintenance.
- Hassle-Free and Cost-Effective: Unlike traditional methods that require ongoing expenses and maintenance, the ScaleBlaster is hassle-free and cost-effective. It doesn't require salt or chemicals to operate, and it won't increase your water usage or your utility bills.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly! Not only is the ScaleBlaster safe for people on salt restricted diets, but it's also environmentally friendly. It makes the water feel silkier, soap suds wash away easily, and it won't harm the environment.
- Industrial-Grade Quality for Commercial Settings: Looking for a solution for hard water problems in your commercial settings? The ScaleBlaster is designed for industrial use and has a specific input voltage/current to ensure reliable and efficient performance.
- Simple and Effective Technology: The ScaleBlaster uses a simple and effective technology that eliminates calcium buildup, which is the main cause of hard water problems. The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped externally around the incoming pipeline entering the home. The signal sweeps all the frequencies from 1,000 to 20,000 Hz at a rate of 10 times a second. This produces a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose their adhesiveness.
Documents and guides:
Speak with an expert