ScaleBlaster SB-ICE50 Commercial Descaler Water Conditioner
The ScaleBlaster SB-ICE50 is a descaler that conditions hard water without using salt, chemicals or filters for commercial icemakers. It removes limescale, protecting the plumbing and lessening its maintenance costs. The water becomes soft, healthy and environmentally friendly. This commercial descaler is easy to install on the main water line that enters the ice machine. It is maintenance-free and best of all, costs less than half the price for a water softener. This ScaleBlaster SB-ICE50 descaler produces a scientifically developed signal that resonates inside the pipes, preventing the calcium molecules that produce the limescale from adhering to the pipe walls. The limescale then dissolves and is flushed out of the pipes. This descaler works on copper, PVC, CPVC and PEX pipes. Once treated, the water has beneficial effects. It becomes softer and silkier but without losing the calcium needed for the human bodys health. The ScaleBlaster SB-ICE50 descaler is wall-mounted and a complete icemaker package that includes a pre-wrapped pipe, a filter and an AC adapter. Its 1000-gallon filter reduces chlorine and odor. It runs on 100 to 120 VAC with an output voltage of no more than 5 volts DC (open circuit). The descaler operates on a 32-degrees Fahrenheit to a 130-degrees Fahrenheit temperature and should be stored between 10-degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit. Its enclosure is made of high-impacted ABS molded plastic that was given a tough and solid design that makes it durable and easy to use with a longer service life. The dimensions are 7-1/2 inches long, 4-3/4 inches wide and 2-1/8 inches thick. Its pre-wrapped pipe has -inch quick-onnect fitting at each end and its wire is 18-gauge. The filter uses inch NPT fittings. This descaler has a 5-year warranty and is CE approved. Its transformer is listed under UL standards. It is made in the USA by ScaleBlaster, a trusted leader in the industry that integrates the finest components to complete the way you live.
|Mount Type:||Wall Mount|
- The ScaleBlaster is the eco-friendly, healthy and economical alternative to hard water problems.
- This is an affordable, one-time investment with a 20-25 year lifespan.
- It never requires maintenance, salt or chemicals. There is no additional water usage needed and it's non-intrusive to the water.
- It is an environmentally green product that makes skin feel softer, makes water feel silkier and makes the soap suds wash away easily. Safe for people on salt restricted diets.
- It is easily mounted on a wall.
- This descaler is designed for use in commercial icemakers.
- It is CE approved and its transformer is UL-listed.
- It works on PVC, CPVC, PEX, copper or any non-ferrous based pipe.
- Its input voltage/current is 100-120 VAC, @
- The input power is 15 watts.
- The output voltage is no more than 5 volts dc (open circuit).
- The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped externally around the incoming pipeline entering the home. The signal sweeps all the frequencies from 1,000 to 20,000 Hz at a rate of 20 times a second. This produces a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose its adhesiveness.
- Its enclosure dimensions are 7.5 inches long x 4.75 inches wide x 2.125 inches thick.
- The enclosure is made out of high-impact ABS molded plastic.
- Its pre-wrapped pipe has the Quick Connect inch fittings and an 18-gauge wire.
- Its warranty is 5 years for the parts and the labor.
- The operating temperature is 32-degrees Fahrenheit to 130-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Its storage temperature should be 10 degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit.
Documents and guides:
Speak with an expert
We Also Recommend
ScaleBlaster SB-4000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-3600 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2800 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner