ScaleBlaster SB-Max Pro Residential Descaler Water Conditioner
The ScaleBlaster SB-Max is a residential descaler that conditions hard water without using salt, chemicals, or filters. It removes limescale, protecting the plumbing, and lessening its maintenance costs. The water becomes soft, healthy, and environmentally friendly. This advanced residential descaler is easy to install and is 60% more powerful than the ScaleBlaster SB-75 and SB-175 home descalers. It is maintenance-free and best of all, costs less than half the price for a water softener.
This ScaleBlaster SB-Max descaler produces a scientifically developed signal that resonates inside the pipes, preventing the calcium molecules that produce the limescale from adhering to the pipe walls. The limescale then dissolves and is flushed out of the pipes. It can be installed indoors or outdoors. Using this descaler prolongs the service life of piping systems, dishwashers, washing machines, faucets, sinks, humidifiers, water heaters, tankless heaters, toilets, showerheads, coffee makers, and radiant heating systems. It works on copper, PVC, CPVC, and PEX pipes.
Once treated, the water has beneficial effects. Clothes and textiles become brighter and whiter, soap is easier to lather and rinse off, skin feels smoother and hair feels more manageable after every shower, but without losing the calcium needed by the human body's health. The ScaleBlaster SB-Max descaler is cleared for homes that are less than 5,000 square feet and works well on calcium hardness (Ca) levels that are up to 40 grains per gallon (gpg) or 684 parts per million (ppm). It is wall-mounted and runs on 90 to 264 VAC with an output voltage of no more than 5 volts DC (open circuit).
The descaler operates on a 32-degrees Fahrenheit to a 130-degrees Fahrenheit temperature and should be stored between 10-degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit. The end caps are made from the NEMA 4 ABS 94VO material with silicone sealing. It has a solid design that makes it durable and easy to use with longer service life. The dimensions are 6-1/2 inches long, 9 inches wide and 3-5/8 inches thick. Its 52-foot signal cable is made from special 18 AWG stranded wire. It is compatible with pipes that are up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
This descaler has a 10-year warranty and listed under UL, CUL standards. It is made in the USA by ScaleBlaster, a trusted leader in the industry that integrates the finest components to complete the way you live.
|Mount Type:||Wall Mount|
|Mpn #||SB-MAX PRO|
|Shipping Dimensions||12.5" x 5.0" x 12.5"|
- Tired of dealing with hard water problems? Say goodbye to them for good with the ScaleBlaster SB-MAX PRO! This eco-friendly, healthy, and economical device provides a better alternative to traditional methods that use salt or chemicals to soften water.
- An Affordable, Long-Lasting Investment for Your Home! This descaler is an affordable, one-time investment that provides a long-term solution to hard water problems. With a lifespan of 20-25 years, you won't have to worry about ongoing expenses or maintenance.
- Hassle-Free and Cost-Effective: Unlike traditional methods that require ongoing expenses and maintenance, this descaler is hassle-free and cost-effective. It doesn't require salt or chemicals to operate, and it won't increase your water usage or your utility bills.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly! Not only is the ScaleBlaster safe for people on salt restricted diets, but it's also environmentally friendly. It makes water feel silkier, soap suds wash away easily, and it won't harm the environment.
- Industrial-Grade Quality for Commercial Settings: Looking for a solution for hard water problems in your commercial settings? This descaler is designed for industrial use and has a specific input voltage/current to ensure reliable and efficient performance.
- Simple and Effective Technology: The ScaleBlaster SB-MAX PRO descaler uses a simple and effective technology that eliminates calcium buildup, which is the main cause of hard water problems. The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped externally around the incoming pipeline entering the home. The signal sweeps all the frequencies from 1,000 to 20,000 Hz at a rate of 10 times a second. This produces a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose their adhesiveness.
Documents and guides:
Speak with an expert
We Also Recommend
ScaleBlaster SB-4000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-3600 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2800 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner
ScaleBlaster SB-2000 Industrial Descaler Water Conditioner