Free Shipping On Orders Over $35
Kit Includes:• 4.5 gallon bucket with hinged lid• 1/4 HP pump with 3/4" hose adapter• (2) 6 ft. hoses• Everclens tankless water heater descaler
Wisemans Everclens Kit Tankless Water Heater Descaling Kit (CLENS-KIT) is designed to be used with tankless water heater 3/4" hot and cold drain connections in order to clean and flush out your system with the provided 1/4 hp pump. The Everclens kit does not contain harmful mineral acids and its unique organic formulation is fast acting, non- hazardous, non-toxic and operator safe. EVERCLENS; is harmless to septic tanks and is environmentally friendly.
The following steps outline a general procedure for using the CLENS-KIT to descale tankless water heaters. Your heater’s manufacturer may have more specific instructions, which should be followed for descaling your particular appliance.
The CLENS-KIT was designed to be used in conjunction with tankless water heater isolation valves that provide ¾” hot and cold drain connections. If these valves are not in place, the heater can be disconnected from the plumbing system and drained, and the CLENS-KIT hoses connected directly to the cold and hot water connections.
- Disconnect the power to the water heater.
- Close the hot and cold system isolations valves.
- Ensure that the cold and hot drain valves are closed, and remove the drain caps.
- Connect one of the hoses to the pump. Connect the other end of the same hoses to the cold drain valve.
- Connect the other hose to the hot drain valve. Place the other end of the same hose into the bucket.
- Pour entire contents of one 1/2 litre bottle of EVERCLENS Tankless Water Heater Descaler into the bucket.
- Add approximately 2 gallons of water to the bucket – bucket should be about ¾ full.
- Open both the cold and hot drain valves.
- Plug the pump into a grounded receptacle. The pump will turn on.
- Circulate the EVERCLENS solution through the heater for 15-30 minutes.
- Unplug the pump.
- Close the cold drain valve, remove the hose and replace the drain cap.
- Remove the pump from the bucket and discard the solution. Organic EVERLCENS is safe to dispose of in drains.
- Flush the heater for several minutes by opening the cold system isolation valve and allowing the water to exit through the hot drain valve into the bucket or to a drain.
- Close the drain valve, disconnect the hose and replace the drain cap.
- Open the hot system isolation valve.
- Connect power to the water heater and return the appliance to service.
**Protective gloves should be worn as prolonged skin contact could cause irritation **
Documents and guides:
Speak with an expert
We Also Recommend
Everclens Tankless Water Descaler (500ml)
Everflux Large Water Soluble (250ml)
Everflux Brush 'N Tub Water Soluble (125ml)