ARCTIC-T2-BTHULTRA 15kW - 36kW
Maximum Efficiency, Optimal Performance
BTHULTRA electrical boilers are compact and highly performant. Available in a wide array of performance levels and voltages, these highly versatile systems are very energy-efficient and can be used for residential, commercial and institutional applications. Light weight and robust, the BTHULTRA is easily installed and can supply all types of hot water heating systems.
Reliability and performance in compact sizes
BTHULTRA electric boilers are available in a wide variety of performance levels, from 7 kW to 36 kW, and with multiple voltage options. They can meet any—and all—of your hydronic heating needs.
Whether you need to heat a condominium, single-family home or commercial building,
BTHULTRA is an ultra-silent solution for new installations or replacement of an existing system. Its compact size is ideal for small spaces. In addition, the piping can be connected in multiple ways, making the on-wall boiler installation very easy.
The BTHULTRA can be combined with an auxiliary heater for a dual-energy system.
Thanks to its T2 UltraSmart ® controller, the boiler provides optimal comfort with accurate temperature management.
Producing no combustion or GHG emissions, the BTHULTRA is a highly energy-efficient and green alternative. Maintenance is simple and kept to a minimum.
THE BTH ULTRATM BOILERS ARE IDEAL FOR HEATED FLOORS, RADIATORS AND HOT WATER BASEBOARDS. OUR BOILERS CAN ALSO BE THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO COMPLEMENT YOUR EXISTING GEOTHERMAL, HEAT PUMP, BIOMASS OR SOLAR ENERGY HEATING SYSTEM.
Features & Specs
- Heating stops when outside temperature gets warmer
- “Boost” mode that automatically increases the temperature when needed
- Works only when triggered by the thermostat
- Ability to purge the pump when system is not running
- Adjustable between 50 °F and 190 °F
- Safety control to limit excessively high temperatures
- Electrical supply and heat pump contact (contact only with commercial boilers)
- Breakers with 33 & 36 kW residential models
- 24 V electrical supply for thermostat and other accessories
- 30 PSI safety relief valve
- Drain/purge valve
- 4 Connections Inlet and Outlet
15 Year warranty on reservoir
2 Year warranty on Electrical and Mechanical Parts
Speak with an expert
We Also Recommend
Arctic Titanium Heat Pump for Swimming Pools and Spas - 060ZA/B
ARCTIC-HP-060ZA/BE 60,000 BTU Air to Water Heat Pump
Arctic Hybrid Heat/Chiller Tank 40 Gallon