The T3010/T3015 emergency shower is a floor mounted unit that includes an integral mixing valve. The integral valve assembly shall be nickel-plated brass unit with machined 1¼" connections with check valves for hot and cold-water inlet connections. The integral valve assembly shall control outlet temperature over a wide range of flow and shall be suitable for shower applications in order to comply with the latest ANSI/ ISEA Z358.1 requirements. Temperature adjustment shall be vandal resistant.
The control mechanism shall employ a liquid-filled thermostatic motor to drive the valve without additional power requirements. The control mechanism shall employ a stainless steel sliding piston control device with reverse seat closure and both fixed and variable cold-water bypass.
In the event of interruption of the cold water supply, the control mechanism closes off the hot water port, stopping all flow (POSITIVE HOT WATER SHUTOFF). In the event of interruption of the hot water supply, the control mechanism shall allow cold flow through both the fixed and variable bypass. In the event that the liquid motor fails, the control mechanism closes off the hot water port with the reverse seat and fully opens the internal variable bypass to allow cold-water flow.
The shower shall include a First Aid Red ABS showerhead (or stainless steel showerhead) designed to give the user uniform and non-forceful flow over the entire coverage area at a minimum of 20 gpm at 30psi. A stainless steel pull handle connected to the nickel-plated ball valve accomplishes activation of the shower.
The shower shall include a mounting bracket and shall be secured to the floor with appropriate anchors. The shower shall be installed level and be self-draining to hinder bacteria growth. The shower shall also be independently certified to meet the latest ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 requirements and shall come with ANSI compliant signage.
- ASSE1071 Thermostatic Emergency Mixing Valve integrated into the CORE of the Barrier Free Shower
- Thermostatic control at the fixture
- Eliminates the need to specify or install separate mixing valve
- Tepid to the Core Barrier Free Shower provides universal access
- ABS shower head resist chemicals; “First Aid Red” provides high visibility
- Stainless Steel shower head options (See Data Sheet)
- Both shower heads feature a uniform “non-forceful” ANSI-compliant spray pattern and flow rate that increases comfort and promotes proper use
- Nickel plated stay-open ball valve ensures uninterrupted flow
- Stainless Steel Pull Handle activates flow
- Choice of epoxy, galvanized, or stainless steel piping
- ANSI-compliant signage included with each unit
Documents and guides: